ATG Consortium (Adriatic Transport Group) S.p.a.
was born July 25, 2002 between public and private operators of public transport services within the local region of Romagna.


Array

Made up in the form of Consortium S.p.A., the registered capital is subscribed to 80% by Companies with public capital and the remaining 20% Companies in mixed public/private partnerships.
The aim of Consortium ATG is to promote and coordinate actions of common interest, researching and promoting all the most appropriate management synergies, for purposes of quality improvement and cost savings of the members’ activities, while respecting the autonomy of individuals.

Legal Informations

Legal Address: Viale C.A. Dalla Chiesa, 38 – 47923 Rimini (RN)
Phone: 0541.300811
Fax: 0541.300821
e-mail: consorzioatg@legalmail.it - segreteria@startromagna.it
Website: www.consorzioatg.it

C.F. – P.Iva e Iscrizione Registro Imprese di Rimini 03302660406
Capitale Sociale interamente sottoscritto e versato: € 200.000,00
Società soggetta a direzione e coordinamento di Start Romagna S.p.A. C.F. 03836450407

Partners

Board of Directors

Directors 2018-2020

Download the pdf containing the data ex DLgs. 33/2013.
Download the pdf containing the C.V.

Marco Benati (Chairman)
Antonella Zaghini (Vice-Chairman)
Luciano Boldrini (Member)
Marco Bonelli (Member)
Paolo Magnani (Member)
Davide Missiroli (Member)
Bruno Riccipetitoni (Member)
Liviana Scala (Member)
Stefano Sirri (Member)

Board of Auditors 2018-2020


Mauro Manzi (Chairman)
Michele Bocchini (Auditor)
Gianni Ghirardini (Auditor)
Andrea Zanfini (Substitute Auditor)
Eraldo Zamagna (Substitute Auditor)
Table of nominations and remuneration of Directors and Auditors ATG
Updated on 11.07.2019


Marco BenatiChairman from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018
Antonella ZaghiniVice Chairman from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018
Luciano BoldriniMember from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018
Pier Maria SalvadoriMember from 20.07.2015 to 04.07.2017 (deceased)
Marco BonelliMember from 07.02.2018 to 06.07.2018
Diego GaraviniMember from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018
Luciano MarchioriMember from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018
Bruno RiccipetitoniMember from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018
Liviana ScalaMember from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018
Stefano SirriChairman from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018
Mauro ManziChairman Board of Directors from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018  
Michele BocchiniEffective Member Board of Directors from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018  
Gianni GhirardiniEffective Member Board of Directors from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018  
Andrea ZanfiniAlternate Member Board of Directors from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018  
Eraldo ZamagnaAlternate Member Board of Directors from 20.07.2015 to 06.07.2018  

Luciano MarchioriMember from 06.07.2018
resigned on 30.11.2018
Diego GaraviniMember from 06.07.2018
resigned on 30.05.2019

Budgets

2014

2015

2016

2017

2018