Public transport concessional passes “Mi Muovo Insieme” 2022
The region Emilia-Romagna, with resolution n. 1982 dated 30/11/2015, has again provided for 2022 the issue of the “Mi Muovo Insieme” concessional passes intended for the protected categories (senior citizens with low incomes and the disabled and similars).
|The disabled and similars
|Typologies and modes of issue
Requisites for admittance
In order to take advantage of the concessions, urban pass applicants must be resident in the municipality of validity of the pass, while extra urban or integrated pass applicants must reside in one of the municipalities of the basin.
The disabled and similars
Categories that are admitted to local public transport concessions:
- A) Disabled people or due to an industrial accident, with 100% recognized permanent disability;
- B) Totally blind or deaf-mute (Totally blind or deaf-mute, even if under the age of 18);
- C) Blind with a sight residue that isn’t higher than 1/10 in both eyes, attainable through the correction of lenses;
- D) Mutilated/Disabled: ex-serviceman, person wounded in the war, in an industrial accident that can be ascribed to 1st category disability, including 1st category disability with supplementary welfare cheques;
- E) Mutilated/Disabled: ex-serviceman, person wounded in the war, in an industrial accident for disability concerning physical integrity that can be ascribed from 2nd to 5th category of table A) enclosed to Law 18.3.68 n. 313;
- F) The disabled who are younger than 18, recognized by the relevant Medical Committee as being entitled to mobility allowance or attendance allowance;
- G) Person with a Pacemaker or undergoing haemodialysis, as stated in his/her health certificate, issued by a public health facility;
- H) Person suffering of serious mental disorders, taken care by CSM (Mental Health Center), provided with a health certificate;
- I) People with serious handicaps (as to article 3 paragraph 3 Law 5/2/92 n. 104 and established in conformity with art. 4);
- L) Mutilated/Disabled in an industrial accident with permanent disability higher than 50%;
- M) Disabled Person with an established working ability reduction which isn’t lower than 2/3;
- N) Death in service widow and war widow;
- O) Ex-Nazi death camps deportees or victims of political, religious or racial persecution;
- P) Applicants and holders of international protection; holders of valid permits for humanitarian reasons; holders of “special protection” residence permits;
- Q) Victims of trafficking in human beings and severe exploitation, included in the Unique program of emergence, assistance and social integration;
- R) Poor homeless people who need to use local public transport as part of a path of social integration and/or taking charge by local authorities.
For the previous points P – Q – R, access takes place through the Social Services of the Municipalities (or other subjects delegated by them) in which the recipients are resident or in any capacity domiciled or taken in charge, which issue specific certification.
Each beneficiary who corresponds to points P and Q can take advantage of the benefits for a maximum social insertion period of one year, possibly extendable for a further year.
Each beneficiary envisaged by point R can take advantage of the concessions for a maximum social insertion period equal to one semester, possibly extendable for a further semester.
Female or male people at least 65 years old (in 2020), and ISEE of the family unit not exceeding € 15.000.
Members of a family with 4 or more children and ISEE of the family unit not exceeding € 28.000.
Typologies and modes of issue
Fares are differentiated according to the selected route, more details in tables attached to your area’s page.
Downloadable forms and rates
To download the self-certification forms and to know the rates of your subscription, you need to access the page of your area.