Rights and duties of passengers
Useful news and travel current rules in the three areas of local public transport on all Start Romagna means of transport.
General rules and behavior rules to adopt when inside means of transport.
Exercise of the Right to Strike
Under the law limitations 12.6.90 n° 146, as to strike entitlement regulations, daily slots are defined to guarantee minimum transport service.
In case of strike, all arrivals are guaranteed for rides departing from 5,30 a.m. to 8,30 a.m. and from 13,00 p.m. to 16,00 p.m. for lines granted by the Province of Forlì – Cesena or from 12,00 a.m. to 15,00 p.m. for lines granted by the Province of Ravenna.
In case there is a personnel strike, service is assured during the guaranteed time slots, in accordance with the current regulations, for a total of 6 hours:
- 1st slot: from 5.30 a.m. to 8.30 a.m.
- 2nd slot: from 12.00 a.m. to 15.00 p.m.
Also private school service and workers that do not come under the guaranteed slots, are assured.
Coinciding with the starting and finishing time of strikes, service is interrupted and resumed as follows:
- urban service: the implementation of all rides that depart from their respective terminals is guaranteed within the time the strike starts and up to the other end terminal, or, in any case, until there are no more passengers present on board. From the time strike starts, stops will only be available for getting off the bus. As service resumes, all buses will depart from the Railway Station and, the implementation in both directions of the block of rides from the first stop, will be guaranteed depending on the scheduled hours ensuing the time the strike ended, that is, the starting point of the slot. As to the urban services of Lugo and Riolo Terme, buses will leave again from their respective terminals;
- suburban and coastline service: all rides leaving from the terminal after the first time slot and within the second time slot, will be effective;
- ferry service: service is interrupted and resumed at the quay of Port Corsini.
All rides belonging to time slots from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 13:00 p.m. to 16:00 p.m., are excluded from strikes.
Services dedicated to compulsory education students, meant as rides specially put into effect to satisfy such requests, are likewise excluded.
All suburban and urban rides that depart within 30 minutes that strike starts, are put into effect up to the destination terminal.
Throughout periods of important events, meetings and conferences that take place in the city of Rimini or in its province and, for which the company is engaged with specially provided services, these are excluded from strikes.
Refer to sanctions within validity for travellers that are unprovided with a regular travel ticket and check the regulations dedicated to administrative sanctions.
If you have been imposed a sanction and would like to lodge a petition, fill in the form.