Public transport concessional passes "Mi Muovo Insieme" 2017
The region Emilia-Romagna, with resolution n. 1982 dated 30/11/2015, has again provided for 2017 the issue of the “Mi muovo insieme” concessional passes intended for the protected categories (the elderly with low incomes and the disabled and similars).
|The disabled and similars|
|Typologies and modes of issue|
Requisites for admittance
DGR E.R. 2034/2007 (Regional Council Resolution 2034/2007 and ensuing alterations)
The disabled and similars
Categories that are admitted to local public transport concessions:
- 1) Disabled people or due to an industrial accident, with 100% recognized permanent disability
- 2) Totally blind or deaf-mute (Totally blind or deaf-mute, even if under the age of 18)
- 3) Blind with a sight residue that isn’t higher than 1/10 in both eyes, attainable through the correction of lenses
- 4) Mutilated/Disabled: ex-serviceman, person wounded in the war, in an industrial accident that can be ascribed to 1st category disability, including 1st category disability with supplementary welfare cheques
- 5) Mutilated/Disabled: ex-serviceman, person wounded in the war, in an industrial accident for disability concerning physical integrity that can be ascribed from 2nd to 5th category of table A) enclosed to Law 18.3.68 n. 313
- 6) The disabled who are younger than 18, recognized by the relevant medical Committee as being entitled to mobility allowance as provided for by law n.18/80 or attendance allowance as provided for by law n.289/90
- 7) Person with a Pacemaker or undergoing haemodialysis, as stated in his/her health certificate, assimilable to the disabled category as to point 1)
- 8) Person suffering of serious mental disorders, taken care by Simap (Mental Health Service and Psychiatric Help), provided with a Simap health certificate
- 9) People with serious handicaps (as to article 3 paragraph 3 Law 5/2/92 n. 104 and established in conformity with art. 4)
- 10) Mutilated/Disabled in an industrial accident with permanent disability higher than 50%
- 11) Disabled Person with an established working ability reduction which isn’t lower than 2/3
- 12) Knight of Vittorio Veneto and war widows
- 13) Ex-Nazi death camps deportees or victims of political, religious or racial persecution
- 14) Refugees and people who have the requisites described as to Legislative Decree 28th January 2008, n.25.
Female people at least 64 years old or males at least 65 years old (in 2017), and ISEE of the family unit not exceeding € 15,000.
Members of a family with 4 or more children and ISEE of the family unit not exceeding € 18,000.
Typologies and modes of issue
Fares are differentiated according to the selected route and to the income bracket, more details in tables attached to your area’s page.
To download the self-certification forms and to know the rates of your subscription, you need to access the page of your area.